Hi everyone! I’m Valerie from Occasionally Crafty, here again with another (hopefully) helpful Relief Society printable. Thanks so much for the love you showed my Quarterly Ministering Binders last month. My goal is always to create things that will help you be a more effective leader, so let me know what you’d love to see!
Lately, our presidency has been focusing on the best ways to help our sisters feel more comfortable participating in our weekly discussions. After a lot of discussion, we feel inspired to make sure as many sisters as possible know the topic or talk we will be discussing ahead of time.
We communicate this in several different ways as follows:
- Weekly email– our secretary sends this out each Wednesday with announcements and a link to the next Sunday’s talk or topic.
- Monthly newsletter– on the last Sunday of the month, we hand these out and email them. The lesson schedule is printed clearly for all to see.
- Facebook page– our Relief Society has an unofficial Facebook group page. Among other things, we post reminders of the upcoming topic or talk that will be discussed.
- Lesson schedule handout– we give them a physical handout they can post on their fridge or mirror, or place in their scriptures.
You may think this is overkill. But, despite all these efforts, someone will say “I didn’t get the lesson schedule!” Still, this has helped many more people prepare for Sunday!
I put together a blank lesson schedule you can use for your Relief Society. You can customize this in one of two ways. I have an image file you can open in any photo editing software, then type in the date and topic for each week. Save it and post it to Facebook or send via email. Or, print it out at 4×6.
The other option is to open the Publisher file, select “Draw Text Box” and make your own text box over each square. Then just type in your lesson information and print!
Download the JPG Files Below
Download the Publisher Files Below
Something about having a tangible reminder seems to help people prepare better. I love making things that help people, so if you use this for your Relief Society, please leave a comment and let me know! And if you love printables, check out the printables I’ve been pinning lately!
Latest posts by Valerie Earnest (see all)
- Printable Weekly Announcement Sheet – February 13, 2019
- Come, Follow Me Study Journal Pages – December 11, 2018
- General Conference Printable Study Guide: October 2018 – November 14, 2018